highly accurate static display model
HIGH DETAIL kit
One of several advanced fighter
designs under development by the
Luftwaffe at the end of WWII, the
Dornier DO 335 was characterized
by it's unusual engine placement.
With the engines located at each end
of the fuselage it had a considerable
reduction in wind drag, thus allowing
speeds in excess of 470 miles per
hour. The DO 335 was one of the fastest propeller driven aircraft ever built.
Your Revell model features detailed
engines with optional open or closed
fuselage access panels and movable wing flaps, optional single or
tandem seat versions with three
figures and authentic decal markings for 4 varients is also included
LENGTH 11 3/8
WINGSPAN 11 1/4
BODY MOLDED IN LIGHT GRAY
5 Plastic sprue
1 Plastic sprue (Clear)
DORNIER DO 335 A-6 (V-10)
two seat night fighter prottpe
DORNIER DO 335 A-0
USAF POSTWAR TEST MAKINGS
ROYAL AIR FORCE POSTWAR TEST MAKINGS
DECAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Cut desired decal from sheet.
2. Dip decal in water for a few seconds.
3. Place wet decal on paper towel.
4. Wait until decal is movable on paper backing.
5. Place decal in position on model, face up and
slide backing away.
6. Press out air bubbles with a soft damp cloth.
7. Milkiness that may appear is for better decal
adhesion and will dry clear. Wipe away any
8. Do not touch decal until fully dry.
9. Allow the decals 48 hours to dry before
applying clear coat.
NOTE: Decals are compatible with
setting solutions or solvents.
This paint guide is provided to complete this kit
as shown on the box.
PAINT AND GLUE ARE NOT INCLUDED